- The temperature was below freezing, and we had to defrost RoRo for several hours.
- After she was thawed, Grandma RoRo only asked where you were seven times
- RoRo only asked where you were seven more times after asking the first seven
- Mary and I realized the garbage actually has to be physically taken out. It does not magically transport itself from the kitchen to the curb as previously thought. We are not sure how we feel about this.
- Finley slept an overwhelming 18 long, arduous hours
- Finley decided the 6 hours in which he did not need to be in a coma, were the hours that occur after 12am, when the rest of the world is sleeping
- He pooped no less than 15 times, while looking harshly at me, blaming me for the snow and less than desirable pooping conditions
- We are all still breathing, alive, and sort of functioning.
- RoRo asked where you were seven final times before bed.
More to come...stay tuned.